top of page


 Work Permits  
Most people need a work permit to work in Canada. We help you find out if you’re not sure.
 Student Visas 
Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.
 Citizenship Application 
Apply to become a Canadian citizen, prepare for the citizenship test, and find out how you can resume or give up your Canadian citizenship.
Express Entry
Immigrate as a skilled worker. We make sure you are guided throughout the whole process.
Family Sponsorship 
Family reunification is fundamental to everyone's well being. You may be eligible to sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents...
Visit Canada​
Learn how you can visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada and how to extend your stay.
bottom of page